Plate shooting takes place on the first and third Thursday of the month at the Rich Geyer Indoor Range at 7:00 PM
The cost is $5.00 per person.
You will be required to bring the following:
- Safety Glasses and Ear Protection
- Safety chamber indicator
- .22 cal pistol with two magazines
- Six rounds in each magazine
You will be standing beside a table shooting a 3″ self healing target at 25 feet.
You will have two six round stages to shoot starting on the left side of the table.
The commands will be given as follows:
- “Shooter make ready” – Load your pistol with six rounds.
- “Is the shooter ready?” – You will nod or say yes
- The timer beeps which starts the time.
The goal is to hit all five targets as quickly as possible. If one of the targets is missed, you may use your sixth bullet to attempt to hit the fifth target. The clock stops if you hit the fifth target. If you don’t hit all five targets, there is no score.
For the second stage, you move to the right side of the table and the process repeats itself. The shooter with the lowest time to hit five targets is the winner.